2021 – present: Research Scientist, Computer Assisted Programming group, Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL), Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Boston, USA.
- Research project: Understanding the world through code.
- Link: http://groups.csail.mit.edu/cap/
2020 - 2021: Postdoctoral research fellow, Edelman, Institute for Medical Engineering and Sciences (IMES), Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Boston, USA.
- Research project: Digital phenotyping, artificial intelligence, and mental health.
- Link: https://edelmanlab.mit.edu/
2018 - 2020: Postdoctoral associate and fellow, Miller Laboratory, Brain and Cognitive Sciences (BCS), Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Boston, USA.
- Research project: Neuroscience and artificial intelligence mechanisms for learning and memory.
- Link: https://millerlab.mit.edu/
2014 – 2018: Ph.D. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Honors), Sensing, Imaging and Signal Processing Laboratory, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
- Thesis: Spatio-temporal gait pattern recognition from raw sensor data for healthcare and security.
2012 – 2014: Master of Science (Honors) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Autonomous Systems Laboratory, University of North Texas, Texas, USA.
- Thesis: Dynamic WIFI fingerprinting indoor positioning system.
- Modules: Bioinformatics (CSCE 6810), Digital signal processing (EENG 5610), Parallel processing (CSCE 5160), System modelling and simulation (EENG 5320).
2007 – 2011: Bachelor of Science (Honors) in Electronics Engineering, Autonomous University of the State of Mexico, Mexico.
- Graduated with academic achievement.